1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting formenu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
A) List of settings
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks
- 0 time Green Power off
- 1 time Orange Service pattern print
- 2 times Green EEPROM print
- 3 times Orange EEPROM reset
- 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset procedures below.
- 5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting procedures below.
- 6 times Green Print head deep cleaning
- 11 times Orange Button / LCD checking
- 12 or more times Returns to a menu selection